Thursday 25 April 2013

Getting to know me


1. Are you named after anyone? 
No, My parents wanted to give me an Irish name and the only one they could agree on Was "Orla". It means "Princess of Gold" in Irish. 
2. When was the last time you cried? I can't even remember... I tend to cry over the smallest things and then manage to hold it together when something really bad happens. Or when I'm at the dentist or Doctor and have to get an injection. Damn I hate injections.  
3. Do you have kids? No, but I really want to have loads in the future! I like to think I'd make a good mother. 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably not, I'm very sarcastic and bossy and yet I don't like sarcastic and bossy people. Ironic. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Very. I rarely say anything that isn't laced in sarcasm. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Never!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Jordan's muesli with nuts... So yummy.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Skin and eyes, I am so jealous of people with great glowing skin.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies. I really love them, anything a bit gory and gruesome I   adore. 
11. Favorite smells? Anything tropical or sweet and floral. 
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I love wrapping up in all my layers to go outside, coming back into a warm house, having a hot drink and relaxing. And winter comes with the promise of Christmas, and I am a fanatic about anything remotely Christmassy.  
13. Computer or television? Computer, being a university student I only ever watch TV when I'm back home for the breaks. 
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? Probably Norway or Majorca. 
15. Do you have any special talents? I can sing in Irish, which I love doing.
16. Where were you born? Ireland 
17. What are your hobbies? Shopping, singing, anything to do with make-up, dying my hair to within an inch if it's life and exploring idyllic areas of countryside.  
18. Do you have any pets? No, I really hate animals! 
19. Favorite movie? Mean girls and a whole list of horror films.
20. Do you have any siblings? A younger brother 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be happy. I would like a good career with plenty of money and opportunities. I'd love to work in the make-up industry but most of all I would love to be a mother. 

That's just a wee bit about me, If you've any questions just ask them below and I will answer :)

Orla x

No comments:

Post a Comment